Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

9 Months - Week 1

Not much new happening with Cate this week other than she is now 9 months old!

She has gotten a lot more comfortable pulling herself up and now finally, sitting back down!

She's been saying "da" or "dad" alot. I think she's closer to associated it with Mike. She hollers it in his direction. But then sometimes she hollers it in my direction too.

We have also been working on introducing more solids. It's been hit or miss. We've tried green beans, ground turkey meat, noodles, peas, apples, carrots.


She's been very playful at school. I came to get her one day and she was playing 'tag' with another baby. They had been 'chasing' each other back and forth around the room. She definitely plays herself tired. I was a little late getting to her one day. She'd been playing on the floor and laid down and just fell asleep. I went to pick her up and she was still out. Never moved as I carried her to the car and buckled her in. She plays hard!

Over the weekend we made a trip to Shreveport. She made many visitors on Saturday while Mike and I were in Ruston for a Tech football game. She slept great while in Shreveport. I was very happy about that! Friday night she even slept until 8am! It worked out perfect because then we set back her whole schedule an hour so she would sleep to a normal time the next morning during the time change. I don't have many pics of her adventures on Saturday since I wasn't there but we have a few.



Since we've been home, Cate has been laying very well by herself. She's been crawling all over and playing and not insisting to be picked up or held. Hopefully that phase is over? We'll see how long it lasts!


2 comments:

Cajunrose said...

Very cute. She'll go in and out of that needy phase for years...heck, Raelee is 7 and still does it..rofl

cajunsis said...

She is such a cutie! I am glad you were able to share her with loved ones. Being so far away is difficult. I can't wait to see her - soon now I hope!

Post a Comment